Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Street Fighter Redesign: Ken Masters

I am starting from scratch and creating a new portfolio for character design. I am going to do a full character sheet and front and back poses. I am going to start by redesigning the entire original cast from Street Fighter II. I want each character to be unique and actually have a costume that fits their bio. This is my design for Ken Masters. I went with MMA attire because he famous for his martial arts career in the United States. The only way to be famous for martial arts in the US is to be an action movie star or fight in the UFC. I chose the latter because there is already a Street Fighter character who is an action movie star.
Blanka coming soon.......

1 comment:

Richie Pope said...

It's lookin pretty nice so far. Since his color is red you could make his shorts red.